Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn catalogs available again

To: "Jim Jones" <K0HY@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn catalogs available again
From: "Roger K8RI on Tower" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:39:23 -0400
Why register?

Just go to the site and click on the link to the  catalog.
It takes me there without a hitch and I've never registered.

Unfortunately you have to page through, but with 10 or 15 minutes of paging
you can have the full catalog downloaded and it includes figures from 70 to
110 MPH wind loads.  Not only the G series, but commercial and self
supporting.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com