Re: [TowerTalk] Guy detailing

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy detailing
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:57:35 -0000
I stand up a section where I want to put the tower and use a carpenter
square as a sighting device to get them approximately located.  Then
calculate the proper spacing and use a piece of rope to measure the distance
between them to get them equally spaced.  It should be easier after you get
rid of the trees.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net