[TowerTalk] Free to good home

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Free to good home
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:07:23 -0400
No, not kittens... I'm going to try this one more time.  (Idiotic spam
filters) I posted this earlier today , but it hasn't shown up here so I'm
assuming it never made it.

It seems like I hit them every time I want to give something away.

So, here goes again:

I have an 8' solid Aluminum C-Band dish with a polar mount on the shop apron
that I'd like to see some one put to good use.

Being solid (and relatively heavy) it'll take some work to move, but it can
be done with a 3/4, or maybe half ton pickup.  I doubt it'd work trying to
use one of the little pickups.

This is the same one I mentioned last winter and it was spoken for, but
snow storms there and then snow storms here seem to have ended that
exchange.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com