Re: [TowerTalk] Pad and Pier for ROHN SSV. Pad and Pier Foundations

To: isp@bnjcomp.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pad and Pier for ROHN SSV. Pad and Pier Foundations
From: EL34GUY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 06:49:52 EDT
Hi Terry,

Im not sure what you are putting on top but 14-7 in ssv is a huge tower!!!
Im putting up sections 7,6,5,4 here and figure I can get over 20 sq ft easy  at
the top and Im using 20 yards of concrete in a pad configuration. Do you
really need 14-7 for your capacity of antennas? Im just asking a question and
not trying to be a jerk, 73 and I hope you have a good hernia belt!!

Mark
W0NCL