[TowerTalk] Tennadyne Log Antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne Log Antennas
From: "jim fox" <w0hfg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 05:00:24 -1000
The reason I say they will not stand up to Kansas weather is after 4 years
I've had 100 mph straight winds lay three of the element tips back at 45
degree angle and bent one of the longest elements at the boom.  Then the
last two pieces of tubing on the longest element were laying on the ground,
thanks to screws backing out and letting the elements slip apart.