[TowerTalk] Pad and pier foundations, Was: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 31,Issu

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pad and pier foundations, Was: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 31,Issue 41
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:21:54 -0400
The AN Wireless towers certainly, and I think the Trylon also, use a
special base section that is embedded in the foundation -- i.e.,
positioned along with the rebar before the concrete is poured.

So "anchor bolts" were not in consideration here at all.

73

Alan NV8A

On 07/12/05 01:50 pm George Lee tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: