Re: [TowerTalk] Simple Tower Construction

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Simple Tower Construction
From: Chuck Gooden <cgooden@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:31:48 -0500
In a case like this you must consider your priorities and consider
calling a tree service to remove one or more of the trees.  You can
convice the better half she will have less leaves to rake in the fall if
you live in the northern climates.

I would not reccommend attach any tower to the roof of a wood frame house!