Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted manual for Cushcraft A103

To: <va3pl@cuic.ca>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted manual for Cushcraft A103
From: "Reicher, James" <JReicher@hrblock.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:22:36 -0500
Andy,

Cushcraft lists the 30 and 40 meter add-ons as the A743 and A744
respectively.  Here's the link to the manual:
http://www.cushcraft.com/support/pdf/A743_451.pdf.

Other manuals are available at:
http://www.cushcraft.com/amateur/support/instruction-manuals.htm

BTW, if anyone needs replacement parts for an A3 with the A744, I have
some, since I had major damage to mine last winter and have replaced it
with a TH5.  The reflector was undamaged and is complete.  I was able to
rescue the traps for the driven element and the director.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO