Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3 parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3 parts
From: "Reicher, James" <JReicher@hrblock.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:30:29 -0500
I've had several inquiries about the parts I have available.  Last
winter, the boom for my A3 broke under the weight of 1/2 inch of ice and
the director and driven element crashed to the ground.  Only the traps
and (I think the center insulator) were salvageable from these two
elements.  I would prefer to sell everything together.  I want to do
some research for pricing, so I'll get back with you tomorrow.

Here's a list of what I have available:

10 & 15 meter traps for the director and reflector. The reflector is
complete and in decent shape, since it didn't fall.

10, 15, and 20 meter traps for the driven element.  The capacity hats
were pretty torn up and the brackets for them were all bent up.

I MAY (not sure) have the center insulator for the driven element.

I've already used the brackets and U bolts for other projects.

No other parts survived.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO