Re: [TowerTalk] Need help stringing a half-sqare over trees

To: "'Robert Katz'" <rob.katz@thelegacycenter.com>,<TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need help stringing a half-sqare over trees
From: "JC Smith" <jc-smith@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:53:37 -0700
How about coiling them neatly (so they will drop cleanly) and tying them to
the horizontal member using a couple of those long, skinny kids balloons
(like the balloon artists use to make neat little balloon toys for kids)
then when you get them in place, shoot out the balloons with a BB gun.  Or,
you could try tying them up with some sort of slip knot with a very long
pull cord, but I've tried that before and the cord always seems to get
tangled up in something.

73 - JC, k0hps@amsat.org