Re: [TowerTalk] Tuners, need parts

To: "jerryc" <jerryc@clinchrivercorp.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tuners, need parts
From: Joe Reisert <JoeReisert@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:01:27 -0400
Hi Gang,

While antenna tuners is a favorite subject, I need some help locating
some parts.

Does anyone out there have a spare Carwell (MJ28-5V) or E F Johnson
(229-203-1) 25 to 30 microHenry variable inductor they no longer need?

I'm also looking for one of those 6 position, approximately 2"
diameter heavy duty contact (20 RF Amperes) ceramic switches that
were so prevalent many years ago from the surplus BC375?

Thanks and 73,

Joe, W1JR
.