[TowerTalk] Drive on Mast base

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Drive on Mast base
From: CubexCo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:16:01 EDT
I'm trying to find your "Skypole" on your website? Where is it?
===========================
To the Tower Reflector

We are in the process of updating the website and had a problem so the new
stuff has not been entered yet which included the Skypole.  My email to the
Reflector question turned out to be a little premature.  I had attached the
HTML
page to the original email.  But it was stripped off.

I will try to send the infomation to those who have indicated an interest.
To view the page the supporting images have to be put into a folder named Cubex
SkyPole 1_files, put all the image (jpg) files in that folder and the HTML
file can be opened with any browser and it should find the images and make a
complete HTML page.

We hope to have the website updated soon.

Regards,
Norman W4QN
Cubex
http://www.cubex.com.