Re: [TowerTalk] Abrasion protection for rope lanyards

To: "Mark ." <n1lo@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Abrasion protection for rope lanyards
From: "EUGENE SMAR" <ersmar@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:39:49 -0400
Mark:

     You're assuming that the underlying rope wil NEVER get cut.  Covering
up a rope lanyard, so that any abrasions or cuts are shielded from view,
would give me the heebie-jeebies (forgive me - I'm not actually old enough
to use that expression.)  My thinking is that if I have to protect my safety
device from damage like that, I should be looking for another solution.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F