Re: [TowerTalk] insulators

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] insulators
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 02:10:49 -0000
Of course it is germane to the reflector... I think some of those insulators
would make nice base insulators for full size 160m verticals made out of
rohn 25 or even 65 if you wanted them fatter!  they would even keep the feed
point out of the snow up here most of the time.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net