Re: [TowerTalk] need info on ham2/cd44 rotator

To: "Wayne Greaves" <wgreaves@pvtnetworks.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] need info on ham2/cd44 rotator
From: "Larry Stowell" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:41:41 -0400
Al

I think there is a difference between a CD44 and a TR44  I have an original
HamII/CD44 manual and it has the wedge style brake and the TR44 doesn't.

If you would like I'll put the manual in the mail tomorrow. Its funny I was
just cleaning up my shack and had the manual in the trash.

Larry K1ZW
Durham, NC