Re: [TowerTalk] Raising fixture pulley

To: "KT2Q" <dxdx@optonline.net>,"TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Raising fixture pulley
From: "Malcolm Ringel" <mringel@bluecrab.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:35:42 -0400
If your time is truly completely without value, and you are willing to
undergo the risks (whatever they may be) involved with use of an inaccurate
substitute, go to the "McMaster-Carr" and or Grainger  websites armed with
your dimensions and I'll bet you can find a match/replacement.
Also, as I write this, I seem to recall that this specific info was
addressed on TT Reflector sometime in the last 6 mos or so....but I don't
know if there is a searchable archive . Good luck, 73.
Malcolm, K3KZ
Process: Overpay and get it from UST.....or, look, wonder, save $25,
possibly discover error in potentially horrendous way, etc.
PS: Try asking UST what pully they use and/or where they get them
....depends on who you're speaking with, you might get lucky.