[TowerTalk] Fw: HyGain 105CA settings

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: HyGain 105CA settings
From: <ec1cwg@dxhunters.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:00:46 +0200
Steve,
I got mine set for low phone and got a flat 1:1 from 28.100 till 28.600.
Then is 1.5 till 29.000. It´s 33ft high and I did install the BN86 balun. It
has been up there for almost 13 years working like a champ. As an advice I
would suggest you to install such a kind of boom support cable although
manual says you won´t need it. I found that boom tend to bend a litte after
a few inches of snow and didn´t come back to its original position (this
could be worse if you attach any kind of balun).
My congratulations, you have bought a great antenna. 73s
EC1CT Fernando
E-mail: ec1cwg@dxhunters.com