Re: [TowerTalk] ID TOWER LEGS ROHN ??

To: towertalk@contesting.com, hector@telecom1.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ID TOWER LEGS ROHN ??
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:20:49 EDT
In a message dated 8/9/2005 7:49:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

>  I found here locally (Mexicali)  this tower legs  in the yard of one of
the biggest metal sellers, one of the owner say he have more in other city near
here,  to be sure i want to id the parts and how much i can pay , looks  never
used . maybe a old stock.
There in the photo show 2 types  one  based 7x7x1  in both ends  number  6
and other  with 7x7x1 in one end the other is bigger maybe 8x8 x 1 1/4 with
number 5

    It looks pretty good but I don't know who the manufacturer is, that's a
pretty standard looking leg. Now all you need are the diagonal braces and
you'll be good to go!

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC