Re: [TowerTalk] ground radials/earth anchors

To: Tony Martin W4FOA <w4foa@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ground radials/earth anchors
From: N4BAA - JOSE CASTILLO <n4baa@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:21:25 -0400
I go to my local dry cleaning businesses and they are VERY
VERY happy to give me their wire hangers...100's at a time....

I cut them long enough to form a small bend or "U" at one
end...and hammer down my radials with them...works great...
Have 9000 plus feet of radials in the ground and am having
to move in less than two months!! ARGghhhhhhhh HI HI

Jose - N4BAA