[TowerTalk] Tower and Antenna for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower and Antenna for sale
From: <mgb1964@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:06:15 -0400
FOR SALE:  68 foot Rohn 25 Fold over tower, installed in Jan/Feb 1993. It folds
at the 35' level, and is guyed in 4 directions. The antenna for sale is a
TH7DX, which needs a new balun. The top antenna a C/C WARC Dipole is also for
sale. I put a new winch, and 1/4" winch cable on the tower about 2 years ago.
The Rotor which is a TailTwister is also for sale. The tower and antennas are
in the air here in Central Virginia, and need to be taken down and moved. FYI -
if you have ever put up a fold-over tower, you'll know the folding section is
VERY heavy, otherwise it's pretty straight forward. Two of us put the tower up
in one day, and my wife and I put the TH7 up about a week later. Once the
bottom 35' is up and guyed, the rest is a piece of cake. This setup worked them
all except P5. The BN-86 balun bit the dust the day P5 became workable.

If interested please write w4yv@yahoo.com and we can discuss it.

PS Time moves on, and I won't be able to help very much with the disassembly.

73, Mick  -- W4YV