Re: [TowerTalk] Winch for LM 354

To: n2tu@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Winch for LM 354
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:21:40 -0400
Hi Lou,

The winch that comes with the LM-354 is too small
to do a good job.  It is also very hard to turn.

Get a FULTON K2550 Winch.  Approx. $175.00 New.
It will mount in the same holes and will be much easier
to crank.  You may have to put the handle from the old
winch on the new K2550.  It is bent to fit past the tower leg.

73,  Ted  K2QMF