Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 20' Mast

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 20' Mast
From: "W0MU-Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:39:34 -0600
I just ordered a HD70 from AN/Array Solutions and a 20ft mast just this
week.  Shipping costs to Colorado were about $1500 for prebuilt sections or
$730 for the knocked down bundle.

I ordered a mast from Array Solutions last year for my Montana tower and I
think the shipping was just under $100 dollars for the mast alone.

Mike W0MU