Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - Tashjian Towers

To: n5ff@comcast.net, gfisher100@frontiernet.net,towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [BULK] - Tashjian Towers
From: KJ6Y@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:19:33 EDT
You raise the plate, not the rotor.
I should probably climb my tower and take a digital picture and post  it.
Maybe in my spare time.

The M2 2800 will fit very nicely into the LM-470.  You might have to  take
the clamps off to get it inside but it will fit. Being a triangle design,
rotate it so the sides are parallel with the tower sides.  Drill out the
mounting
holes to accommodate the 3/8" bolts on the bottom. I also recommend the
safety wire kit available from M2.

Skip,  KJ6Y
_Communications Service  Co_ (http://members.aol.com/kj6y/skip.html)
818-887-3569