Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Height Question

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Height Question
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:52:18 -0000
In my experience with a 2 element 45' boom wire yagi at 150' it was
disappointing.  It had poor f/b (it was reversible design), and gain rarely
was better than my 4-square.  Now that the beam is down a single inverted V
at the same height compares just about the same against the 4-square.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net