Re: [TowerTalk] Using Clothes Hangers for coax and radial pins/staples

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using Clothes Hangers for coax and radial pins/staples
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:42:03 -0500
What's wrong with using the old single piece wooden clothespins?  I laughed
at the suggestion until I wasn't finding anything else that seemed to work
well.  I found them at the cloth section in Target I think.  They use them
for hobby stuff like making dolls, etc.  She thought I was making a whole
lot of dolls.  They worked very well and no rust.  IF the mower did hit
them, they just got thrown out or cut off.  Never did really inspect for
what happened.  They won't work with coax because of the size but they are
THE answer for radials.

73, de Jim KG0KP