[TowerTalk] FS: KLM KT34XA Nashville TN

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: KLM KT34XA Nashville TN
From: Robin Midgett <K4IDC@Comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:50:55 -0500
Greetings,
I have excess to my needs a KLM KT34XA tri-band Yagi. This antenna has been
in storage in a barn for more than a decade, so it needs a thorough
cleaning. It is as I received it, meaning in might need a few nuts & bolts
to make it complete. AFAIK, it is very close to complete. I sent Mike Stahl
of M2 pictures of it for identification, as I didn't know what it was. I
can send the same pics to anyone interested, or visit my web site; url in
the sig line.

I will consider cash offers of $250, or trade for a 12/17m dual band Yagi;
what have you? I can transport the antenna to any mutually convenient point
in the southeast, including the TenTec hamfest on Oct. 1, or the
Lawrenceville, GA (Stone Mountain) hamfest in November. I'm also
considering attending the Ft. Wayne, IN hamfest in November.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC
615-322-5836 office - rolls to pager
615-835-7699 pager