[TowerTalk] TH7 & DX Eng. Balun??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH7 & DX Eng. Balun??
From: "Pat Chiles" <chilesp@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:57:05 -0400
Has anyone adapted the DX Engineering balun to the TH7 feed system.  I will be
doing that tomorrow.  The stock balun (BN86?) has it's terminals on the side
and the stiff aluminum feed "arcs" are tailored for that.  My new DX
Engineering balun has two beefy terminals on the front of the balun and the
terminals are 90 degrees out of alignment with the holes on the feed system
"arcs".

I am wondering how you adressed this misalignment?  Did you just bend and twist
each side about the same amount to maintain balance and tuning the holes 90
degrees?  If not could you share your solution?
Thanks
Pat, K8PC