[TowerTalk] trying to figure out what kind of tower I have

To: "TOWER TALK" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] trying to figure out what kind of tower I have
From: "Jess (AI9L)" <ai9l@core.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 12:43:38 -0500
I recently found a 65 foot tower it is in 5 sections the bottom section is 4
feet  the next section is 16 feet the next two are 20 feet the top section is 5
feet and tapers to a point the face of all sections is 14" except that the top
section tapers down it is built like rohn hbdx tower except heavier material
and all sections are the same size. has any one here ever seen a tower like
this ????. I want to find a rotor plate and thrust bearing plate for it thank
you
JESS COLVIN http://www.qsl.net/ai9l

outgoing mail checked by
NORTON ANTIVIRUS