[TowerTalk] Remote Tuning of Shunt-Fed Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Remote Tuning of Shunt-Fed Tower
From: "Pat Chiles" <chilesp@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:20:58 -0400
I am planning on implementing a stepper motor remote tuning feature into my
shunt fed tower.  Richard, KJ7CU, supplied me with lots of  good information
including where he got his motors and controller.  The company has been bought
out and the new company want $300 just for their controller and $100 each for
their motors.  I can get the parts I need for about $220 from other companies I
found on the Internet.  Does anyone know of a source that sells steppers and
controllers with an eye to the hobbyist at a lower price than I have found?
Pat, K8PC