Re: [TowerTalk] CQ article error(?)

To: TexasRF@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CQ article error(?)
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:03:32 -0500
No- no added wire. The "metallic conductor" I refer to IS the neutral
wire, but there is an added bond from that to the earth ground rod
within the panel.
Significantly, ALL panels I have ever seen have this "Bonding
connection" between the green wire blocks and the neutral blocks.
Neither the green or the neutral is switched.

Bill Aycock W4BSG
Woodville, Alabama