[TowerTalk] RE : galvenizing vs painting a tower platform

To: "'Tom Sessions'" <RADIO_K4RV@peoplepc.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE : galvenizing vs painting a tower platform
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 11:40:20 +0100
Hello Tom,

Your expression " No paint last forever " should have been completed
with " only CW last forever ".
It doesn't hurt to believe.......
Thanks for the info anyway. I have two sections of a stand alone tower
to refurbish, so I'll look in the direction of my car vendor Peugeot.
Cheers and meet you in CW Tom.

Jos on4kj  (OR5G in contests)