Re: [TowerTalk] F12 EF-240/230

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] F12 EF-240/230
From: "Brian Smithson" <n8wrl@att.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:30:32 -0400
Hi Roger!

I helped a friend put up this same antenna. We mounted it on a crank-up when it
was cranked-down so I suspect the heights are
similar. We had a devil of a time tuning the 30m portion and it was because of
the truss draped over the linear loading wires. I
think he subscribes to this list so perhaps he'll have more info for you.

73!

-Brian n8wrl