Re: [TowerTalk] Plumbing Universal Tower

To: "'James E. Lanier'" <jelanier@chemroc.com>,"'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Plumbing Universal Tower
From: "Bob Kellow, W5LT" <W5LT@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:01:45 -0500
James:
Several ways:
See the following for how Heights suggests doing it for an embedded base:
http://www.heightstowers.com/bases.htm

Also, I designed the fold-over bases for them, which uses standard threaded
anchor bolts (valmont) inconjunction with a "U" shaped weldment, which can
be seen at:

http://www.heightstowers.com/fold_over_kits.htm

The tower legs can be adjusted AFTER the pour to make everything plumb, very
flexible.

73's

Bob, W5LT