[TowerTalk] Off Topic

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Off Topic
From: John E.Cleeve <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:29:02 +0100
I agree Mark. I would love to know the correct name, or description,
of the split spring sleeves, used to hold "push on" radio/TV control
knobs in place..... does anyone know, and even better, if you know
what they are called, where can I source them in UK ?  Thank you for
allowing this question.....73, John. G3JVC.

Therein lies the power of a list like this one.

...and until you know the proper name for such a device, it's hard to
go
looking it up in a catalog index ! Somethimes the same device will
have
different colloquial names in different catalogs. As you point out, it
can
be easier to just thumb through the catalog just to learn what is out
there.

--...MARK_N1LO...--