[TowerTalk] Fw: galvanized ground rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: galvanized ground rods
From: NØATH <N0ATH@Charter.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:40:31 -0600

Hello Ron - Just so you will know - de NØATH, Dave  - I simply thought you
might have missed the original post that said & I quote " Galvanized Guy Rods "
and not ground rods. Obviously there are places that use galvanized ground rods
and of that I was not aware. All that you can obtain in my area are copper rods
or copper coated steel rods. There are guy anchors for pole line construction
of all description, some of them being straight drive in guy anchors, exactly
as described by the original author. I was only suggesting that possibly you
had misread his first post. Sorry