Re: [TowerTalk] Taking delivery of crankup tower

To: "'Kelly Johnson'" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Taking delivery of crankup tower
From: <ersmar@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:46:55 -0500
Kelly:

     Around here (DC area) that's known as a Georgia Buggy.  But be careful.
I rented one for my tower and found that it bounced around pretty much when
empty.  Never needed it for the pour (truck drove right up to the hole) so
can't say how it would behave loaded with mud.  But plenty of others on TT
have warned about spilling these things - called 'em Widow-makers.

     Caveat Amateur!

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F