Re: [TowerTalk] Anniversary

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anniversary
From: "Tod" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:29:46 -0700
 I know this thread is way off topic but until Steve catches us:

Tom's response reminds me of a cartoon that was in the Minnesota Daily when
I was an undergraduate there. In the cartoon you have an obviously underage
kid being carded by a bartender and responding, " I may not be 21 but Man,
I've lived!".

That was followed a couple of days later with a cartoon of an obviously
"older" person saying, "Inside this 60 year old body is a 25 year guy trying
to get out!".

It is all in how you look at it with one exception  if you are still
climbing towers:

When you notice it is difficult to walk more than ten feet along the rail of
a railroad track without falling off, it is time to send the "young punks"
up the tower and shout advice up to them.

There -- I made it relevant to the reflector topic!

Tod, K0TO