Re: [TowerTalk] O/T

To: k1ttt@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] O/T
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:34:27 -0500
I can't get but one guy to come play at my station for free. And he has
won from here.   Perhaps charging would provide the needed incentive.
Compared to the K1TTT farm tho they would have to pay me hihihi.  But
then, neither of us has an exotic nor rare call.

Seriously there was a column in NCJ for some years discussing just this
issue. Look in back issues or  try google under "rent a shack" or
something similar.  There are stations all over the world for rent.
Good luck  73 bob de w9ge