Re: [TowerTalk] Steppr Monstr plus ...

To: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Steppr Monstr plus ...
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 01:16:07 -0500
Sounds as if those designs could be readily sold for people with similar
problems....

Never sell a new ham short...sometimes we all get caught up in the teaching
part that we forget to listen, or we dismiss the idea of teaching all
together and blame others for the downfall...

Sounds like a new fine addition to "hamdom"...