Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45G/55G foundation dimensions

To: "Tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45G/55G foundation dimensions
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:27:56 -0500
Thanks to all for the quick answers. Found the info in the back of my Rohn
catalog -- silly me for not looking. Guess I thought all the info needed
would be grouped with each product. Anyway, the drawings should be
sufficient to satisfy the zoning administrator's request.

Also thanks to those who warned me about getting professional engineering
advice for elevated anchors. This may be more complicated than I had
thought, and may not be worth the trouble (the tower is in a field that gets
no traffic and is mowed only once a year.) I was mainly hoping to reduce the
guy radius a bit so foliage would screen the guys from the house better.

I have more questions I'll put in separate posts.

73, Dick WC1M