To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 35, Issue 107
From: "Didonna, Richard" <RDiDonna@wrf.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:29:56 -0500
Ummm....Did somebody mention my name?

73 Rich NN3W

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP
may constitute an attorney-client communication and may contain information
that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL and/or ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. If you are
not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please do not read, copy or forward this message. Please permanently
delete all copies and any attachments and notify the sender immediately by
reply email or by calling our Administrative Office at 202.719.7201. Thank You.