[TowerTalk] new tower /OLD tower

To: <towertalk-bounces@contesting.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] new tower /OLD tower
From: "Jim Barron" <wb5aaa@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:44:39 -0600
NEW question

I have 40' of old ok good R-45 tower and I have 40' of almost NEW R-45 tower

So my question is when I put this tower up   do I put the old sections on
the bottom or on top

Maybe just mix them ever other section     like 1 old then 1 new and so on?

My plans are to put this up and use a Glen Martin Engineering   Voyager
Hazer for mounting the antenna.

That is if I can get more T rail for the track.

My Voyager Hazer has everything for 40' but I will need more hardware for an
extra 40'

IDEAS would be great

73 de wb5aaa

later,