Re: [TowerTalk] INVERTED L and TOWER SWITCH

To: N4BAA - Jose Castillo <n4baa@cox.net>,TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] INVERTED L and TOWER SWITCH
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 05:50:07 +0000
Jose':

     Congratulations and welcome to Topband.  I'd run the coax up the tower to
the switch.  I can't imagine why you would NOT do this.  Loss at Topband is
minimal for the extra coax length to run up the tower.  And you'd lose a lot of
convenience, I imagine, having a separate coax outside of the antenna switch
group.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F