[TowerTalk] EZ-Hang

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ-Hang
From: calandra1@cox.net
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:01:03 -0500
Hello,
After years of dormancy, I've decided to polish off the dust on my
station and become active again.  I would like to hear from anyone who
has used the EZ-Hang method.  I have plenty of tall trees and would like
to get a dipole up as easy and painless as possible.  I've read the
reviews on eham.net but would like to hear from anyone on the list that
has had good or bad experience with the product.

Thank you,
Vin, 73
K1VC