[TowerTalk] Clean Routing of cables through house wall?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Clean Routing of cables through house wall?
From: Mark Ketchell <k5er@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:20:35 -0600
Kelly,
        I was looking for something similar. A local broadcast engineer, K5RUS,
pointed me toward something several local radio stations use for cable
entry points. Both Andrew and Valmont make a variety of ports in various
configurations. ONE possible source is Hutton. Visit the site:
http://www.huttononline.com/HuttonOnline/home.aspx
Click "product searce - basic search", then hit the radio button for
"keywords" and enter the phrase  "entry panel". You will get over 25 pages
of options, which can give you very professional results, at fairly
inexpensive prices. I am using 2 of the Valmont B1448, 2 -4inch hole ports.
With these, I used the Valmont B1345A Rubber port boots (three 1/2 inch
holes). Boots are available with one to nine holes, and sizes from 3/8 to 1
5/8, including combinations. Most of the photos only show a single hole,
but item #B1151D on page 19 shows what one really looks like. They are
fairly easy to install, make a water tight seal, and look very nice.

        Hope this helps and best of luck in your installation.

73,
Mark, K5ER