[TowerTalk] Need OLD 18-AVQ dimensions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need OLD 18-AVQ dimensions
From: K6TFZ@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:44:04 EST
I am the original owner of a 30 year old 18AVQ but I can't find the manual.
I have downloaded the instruction manual from MFJ/HyGain but several of the
parts sizes for the longer tubes and the top section do not match what I have.
Examples: My long tubes are 56" and 72" long and the manual shows 48" and
52".

If you know, please direct me to a source for the older manual or give  me
suggestions. Thank you.

Geoff, K6TFZ