Re: [TowerTalk] formatting on TowerTalk [TEST on f12 - please ignore]

To: "StellarCAT" <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>,"Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>, "tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>,<Force12Talk@qth.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] formatting on TowerTalk [TEST on f12 - please ignore]
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:26:52 -0800
At 09:13 AM 12/24/2005, StellarCAT wrote:
>hmmm.... ok.... hard to believe it is on this end as I have absolutely no
>problems with the Force12 group.
>
>Are you looking at the messages online or in a received email? I am talking
>about only the messages online (viewed in line with the thread on the
>group).
>
>For example I am typing here .... ere e rer n e   er e r er a a er aer a er
>a ae r a e ra t aer a re ra r aer ae r ae ra er ae ra er aer ae ra er aer a
>er a era er a er ae ra  aer ae ra er ae r aer ae ra era er a era er aer a
>era  er a a er ae ae ra er ae ra era er a r aer a rae r a
>
>this displays on Outlook Express as a properly wrapped 2 1/2 lines of text
>(based on my screen sizing at this time)... but I would bet when I see it
>online it will go on as one line.

Nope.. you've got hard line breaks at each line, so in a narrow window, it
turns into alternating long and short lines

I typed this in using a very narrow window in Eudora, so we'll see what
happens.  This paragraph is about four lines long.  In particular, I'd be
curious about how the line breaks in the quoted text work out.