[TowerTalk] Create clamps?

To: towertalk@contesting.com, K5RC@aol.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Create clamps?
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:17:16 EST
>  For years I have been threatening to have new clamp sets  machined to
replace the horrible pot-metal clamps supplied by Create. The winter  has just
begun and my lop-sided (very eccentric wind load) C39XRN has already  broken
the
"new and improved" clamps on my RC5B-3.

>  I am doing a survey to find out how many of you would be  interested in
having sets of these clamps for your Create RC5 A or B rotators. I  want to
approach the machine shop with some leverage of quantity. Please email  me
directly with how many pair you would likely buy if the price were  reasonable.

Thanks

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Contesting from the Comstock
W7RN  - K7RC