Re: [TowerTalk] crankup use and winter maintenance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] crankup use and winter maintenance
From: "Pat Chiles" <chilesp@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:32:33 -0500
I am a relatively new crank-up owner (1 year) and have been following the
thread on crank-ups.  Jim's post on "crank-up use and winter maintenance"
begs the questions of:
    a. What do you lubricate the sliding surfaces with?
    b.  What should be used to lubricate the cable.

Jim, not trying to hi-jack your thread.  The questions seem to fit here
better than the other thread.

Pat, K8PC