Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Antennas QRT

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Antennas QRT
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:22:10 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I just took down my 2-element Lightning Bolt Quad, getting ready to move it to
a new QTH. A few of the spreaders got damaged in the process and I was going to
order some replacements, along with replacement wire, some new hardware, etc.
But it sounds like I may be too late! Wish we had received a heads up about the
upcoming closing of the business.....

LJ